Version 1- Dated 20th May 2018
Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd (“We”) is a controller of your personal data.
Your privacy is important to us, which is why we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- Information About Us
Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd (www.rowlandtysoe.co.uk also trading as Cranleigh Bathrooms (www.cranleighbathrooms.co.uk) is a company registered in England and Wales with Company Registration Number 3656139, whose registered office is at 80 High Street, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8AH.
Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd is included in the Information Commissioner’s Register or Data Controllers, with registration number: ZA303380.
2. Collection of information
- Information you give us. Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd will collect information from you and/or your organisation if you complete a Credit Account Application form, order goods from Rowland Tysoe or Cranleigh bathrooms and/or use our websites.Rowland Tysoe may also collect information when you contact us via telephone, email, post, in stores or via any online forms from our website.If you apply for a Credit Account with Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd, you will be asked to complete an Account Application Form, within this form it is required that you provide certain information about your business/organisation, including contact details, financial information and trade references.
- Information we collect about you. Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd may collect information via the use of our websites. We may automatically collect certain information each time you visit one of our sites, this includes technical information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version & plug-ins, time zone setting and operating system and platform;All this information is gathered to improve the quality and/or service we offer to you via our websites and in stores.
We also may collect information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
3. Use of information by Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd
Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd collects the information provided by you to enable us to provide you with the customer service/service offering you require.
Usually your information is required to enable us to send quotes, orders, invoices, receipts, statements, chase payments and contact you in order to arrange deliveries.
If you apply for a Credit account with Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd, the information provided will be used by Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd to process the Credit Account Application and to verify the identity of your organisation. Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd may also carry out a trade reference check based on the trade references you provide.
We currently offer our customers the choice of receiving certain communication from Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd such as quotes, receipts and invoices over email; this is usually verbally agreed at the point of sale or has been at the request of the customer. If at any point you no longer wish to receive these via email please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd is committed to keeping your information secure by taking appropriate measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
4. Sharing of information by Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd to third parties
Sometimes it may be necessary for Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd to pass customers personal information on to our suppliers/manufacturers; however this will only occur with prior consent from the customer. Information will only be passed on to the supplier in order to provide the customer service and service offering required. In such circumstances, we will endeavour to ensure that they keep your information secure and do not use it for their own purposes.
For trade customers, at the request of the customer we may also pass on your contact details to people that may wish to use your trade/services. Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd will only ever give out contact details of those that have asked to have their details passed on. You can withdraw your consent at any time if you no longer wish for us to pass your details on.
Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd uses an EPOS system to store some of our customer data, this means that we have a third party that technically supports our system and completes off-site back up of our data. The data processor as per Article 28 obligations and Article 32 are compliant with GDPR regulations. All data remains within the boundaries of the EEA and all storage & processing currently takes place entirely within the UK.
Unless permitted or required to do so by law, Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information provided to us by you or your organisation without consent.
5. Your Rights
6. Further Information
If you have any queries about the information Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd holds about you or your organisation or you would like to exercise your rights (as set out above in section 5) please contact us via email@example.com or write to The Data Controller, Rowland Tysoe (Cranleigh) Ltd, 80 High Street, Cranleigh, GU6 8AH.